* Several members are contributing writers for the Thousand Islands Sun
and What’s Happening In Cape Vincent
* 2001 Original poetic works introduced each of the four movements of “Essences of the North Country”, a symphonic composition by Augusta Cecconi Bates. Entire composition including the poetry was performed several times and nominated for a Pulitzer prize.
* 2010 released anthology “Reflections on River’s Edge”
* 2012-present: Established “Writers Across the River”, an international writing exchange with a Kingston, Ontario area writing group, aka Picton Scribblers.
* Alexandria Bay Macsherry Library literary contest winners:
2014-2nd place and 3rd place 2015-3rd place
* 2014 Nonfiction winner of JCC North Country Writers’ Contest
Oct-May: 1st Sat/Cape Vincent Community Library 157 N Real St. 10-noon
3rd Mon/Cape Vincent Recreation Center 602 James St. 7-9 pm
June-Aug:Weekly Cape Vincent Recreation Center 602 James St. Monday 7-9 pm. Marilyn 315-783-0497